Friday, February 18, 2011

Complex Migraine Behind CBS Reporter's On-Air Health Scare
Published February 18, 2011
FoxNews.com


Serene Branson, the CBS reporter who looked like she was having an on-air stroke after the Grammys on Sunday, revealed that she has been suffering from migraine headaches since childhood – and doctors say the chronic condition is exactly what caused her to lapse into gibberish during a live report. (...)

In an interview Thursday, the reporter said she "started to get a really bad headache" but assumed she was just tired. "I started to think, the words on the page are blurry and I could notice that my thoughts were not forming the way they normally do,” she said. “As soon as I opened my mouth I knew something was wrong.”

Read the rest of the article here.

No comments: