- Ask a question during the town hall meetings.
- Submit your question electronically at computer stations set up at each town hall meeting location.
- Email SpecialEducation@HoustonISD.org or visit HoustonISD.org/SpecialEducation to submit a question electronically.
- Ask your school for a special education comment card, fill it out, and return it to your school’s front office.
- Call your school’s main office to request that a comment card be mailed to you.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
HISD Special Education - Town Hall Meetings
HISD rolling up its sleeves to meet the needs of Houston children with special needs. You might need this service tomorrow - JR
You are invited to a town hall meeting to discuss special education in the Houston Independent School District. Parents will have an opportunity to ask questions and share their input.
There will be multiple ways for parents to submit questions about special education services in HISD: