Wednesday, March 30, 2016

iOS 9.3 "Night Shift" will limit sleep disruption from your screen. It makes physiologic sense.

Night Shift: How this iOS 9.3 feature helped me sleep better

It's not a cure-all, but Apple's new setting reduces eye strain

Night Shift iOS 9 3 Apple news
Night Shift is one iOS 9.3 feature that I'm not going to lose sleep over, even if I keep tossing and turning over whether or not to upgrade to that downsized iPad Air 9.7.
This is Apple's brand new display software that tints my screen a more eye-friendly shade of orange by using my iPhone and iPad clock and geolocation to slowly reduce the amount of sleep-inhibiting blue light emitted.
I've basically been bathing in intense blue light every night before this, reading and working on my mobile devices, even though I'm fully aware it messes with my circadian rhythm and makes it harder for me to fall asleep.



Full article HERE

No comments: