Monday, December 09, 2019

Vayarin is Found! Its...Called Zoom

OK. Zoom is vayarin. Zoom is distributed in Israel by Teva. 
I ordered some from Israel. Indeed,  it works (and it smells) like good old vayarin. I read the ingredients and the box and it appears to be the same (except in Hebrew). 

So I called the pharmacy below and met Jeff (he’s Canadian).

Zoom is Vayarin. Free shipping details on my blog.
Jeff will send Vayarin to you if you send your prescription to the contacts below (a medical food, remember).

Use the discount code DrJosh” - they will ship a 3 month order for free.

(Btw ... I get no special payment from anyone ... except the thrill of having a discount code with my name). by fax and by email. The prescription must be faxed (toll-free Fax 
  1. 1-866-544-8993) or emailed (rx@israelpharm.com) to us.

No comments: